For Events, Celebrations and Gatherings the Historic Baker Community Center in downtown St. Charles is the Venue you have Dreamed About!
Have you dreamed about a distinctive and affordable venue with historic charm and character? The Baker Community Center is perfect for you! Exposed beams, natural light and an outdoor veranda space right in downtown St.Charles, make this venue the perfect spot for gatherings of all types.
Provide your own food and beverages, at a beautiful venue that feels warm and comfortable, like you are at home or a beautiful unique facility with charming character. At the Baker Community Center weddings become dream weddings, special occasions are more special and it is the ultimate destination for showers or meetings.
What makes the Baker Community Center a special venue?
1. Perfect location in downtown St. Charles.
2. Two unique and beautiful rooms which can be used together or separately.
3. Historic building with a lovely veranda for outdoor gatherings indoor – outdoor gatherings.
4. Exquisite architecture provides old-world elegance and charm.
5. Beautiful wood floors, chandeliers, color up-lights and a stage perfect for a band or guest panel.
6. Affordable space which includes a caterer’s kitchen, sound system, piano and fireplace.
About the Baker Community Center
“While honoring the historic features of this unique building that was dedicated to the St. Charles community in 1926, the Henry Rockwell Baker Memorial Community Center Board of Trustees and the St. Charles Park District renovated the facility.”
The Planner and Coordinator
The Baker Community Center provides a beautiful venue and you will make your own decisions about caterers, servers, etc. Perfect Events by Jan can help you pull it all together so you can enjoy the celebration, instead of working it.
With all events and wedding there are a million details and we love handling all of them. Perfect Events by Jan offers professional planning and execution for safe events and weddings filled with happiness and joy.